Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bennett's Birthday

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to Bennett,
Happy Birthday to You!

My nephew, Bennett, turned 7 years old on Tuesday, December 16th. I can't believe the "baby" of the family is turning 7 years old, I remember the day he was born!!

He is such a special boy to us. I hope you had a great day Bennett.

Here are some things I love about Bennett:

1. He is funny. He will do whatever he needs to get a laugh. However, most of the time he does not have to try - most funny things he does come naturally!!
2. He has a sweet spirit. He is very caring. When I was sick in August with the stomach stuff, he was at the house one day after school. I had to leave the room to be sick and when I came back he asked if I was okay and if I needed anything.
3. He has the best hugs!
4. He loves to play sports - football, basketball, and baseball especially. He plays on basketball and baseball teams during the year and I enjoy watching him play, except for when he gets hurts!! He is a competitor!!
5. He loves Jesus!! He asked Jesus into his heart on Wednesday, December 10th. He wants to be a preacher like his Daddy and he loves his church.

Bennett, you can always know that Uncle Jody and Aunt Amy are very proud of you. We think you are AWESOME DUDE!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNETT!!

No comments: