Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!

I am so behind on blogging!! My Dad's birthday was last week and I wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to Dad,
Happy Birthday to You!!

I may get in trouble if I tell how old Dad was on his birthday!!

I have been blessed to have such a wonderful Dad. You are so full of life and so fun! You bring joy to everyone that you are around. I am thankful that I have a dad that always led our family toward Christ. You are such a wonderful role model to me.

I am so excited to watch you be Taylor and Aubrey's Papaw. They love you so much and I know your heart is filled with love for them! They always have a great time with you and can not wait to see Papaw when they get a chance!!

You are very loved!! I hope you had a great birthday.

No comments: