Monday, December 21, 2009

There is a Reason



A few verses from "There Is A Reason" by Caedmon's Call

Late at night I wonder why
Sometimes I wonder why
Sometimes I'm so tired I don't even try
Seems everything around me fails
But I hold onto the promise
That there is a reason
There is a reason

He makes all things good
He makes all things good
There's a time to live and a time to die
A time for wonder and to wonder why
Cause there is a reason
There is a reason


In Ecclesiastes, there is a passage about "a time for everything." I keep thinking of this verse tonight and this song.

A dear family has lost an amazing family member tonight. I am so sad for the family and friends. We do not understand why Jeremy was called home tonight, but we know that God makes all things good and there is a reason.

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance... --Ecclesiastes 3:1-4

No comments: