Wednesday, August 25, 2010

All About Me

Here are a few facts that you may not know about me:

I was born and grew up in Knoxville, TN
I have one sister, she is younger than me
My parents live in Knoxville, TN
I met my husband in high school and church
We have been married for 17 years
I have a 13 year old daughter named Taylor
I have a 11 year old daughter named Aubrey
I have 1 year old shih tzu dog named Maggie
I secretly miss being a mommy to young children
I love being a mom to a 13 and 11 year old
I work for a doctor doing medical transcription
I am a real estate agent
I home school my daughters
My husband works for Carefusion
I would like to have more kids
I have been blogging for a few years
I started blogging after reading other people's blogs and thought it would be a great way for my family to see what we are doing and for me to journal our life
I love to decorate my home
I love local shops from clothing to household items
I love a CLEAN house
I do not like smelly laundry
I love when my house smells good
I love clean sheets
I love snuggling with my daughters
I need to start working out again - I like walking, Pilate and Zumba classes
I am not a coffee drinker
I do not like pedicures
I love my family and friends
I love the beach
Favorite Seasons are Spring and Fall
I enjoy watching Food Network, TLC, and HGTV
Really love my church and pastors
I love dates with my Hubby
I like to give surprise gifts to my family/friends
I love listening to music
I like shopping
I love finding great websites that sale unique items... love ETSY!
I do not like confrontation, I will try to smooth things over.


So I know the list is random and all over the place, but it gives you a brief overview of ME.

Happy Monday!!

No comments: