Tuesday, March 29, 2011

When I Don't Know What To Do

Our family is making several decisions right now about issues in our life. Lots of time I find myself thinking, I just don't know what to do. I don't know what is the best decision. I don't know how to decide what is best.

Then I think about this song and the lyrics. I love this song!! I am reminded that I don't know what to do at times but I can lift my hands, give thanks, surrender it all to my Lord, trust His perfect plan, speak His name, run to His throne, and stand on His truth. He has my life planned out and all the decisions that I think I am making, God has already planned it all out.

For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 20:11 (NLT)

No comments: