Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pictures


So, Aubrey was at Apple camp this week at the Apple store. While she was attending camp, I was learning all about the Apple products I have and how to use them. I just know enough to do what I need to do and I never take the time to learn how to do other things.

Anyway, I have not been able to post pictures on my blog since December!! My old computer crashed in December right after we got back from New York. I got a new computer, an Apple computer :)) However, when I blog I do not know how to post the pictures. I have asked Jody a few times (he would say like a million times!!) to show me how to post the pictures but he is usually gone for work and I don't want him to use his time at home on weekends helping me to figure something out that I should be able to do :))

Well today, I learned...and above you will see a picture of Taylor and Aubrey after they danced at Fantasy of Trees in November 2010!! I am so happy :))

I will be posting a lot more now and I will be playing catch up - you have a lot to see from December (well maybe November too) up to now. Sit back and enjoy!!


No comments: