Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful...

- that Mark (my uncle) is recovering well from open heart surgery that he had on Monday. Hopefully he will be coming home at the end of the week or the weekend. We are so thankful that the surgery went well and he is recovering as expected.

- that it is summer. One of my favorite seasons!!

- that tonight begins the time of listening to Christmas music. The Living Christmas Tree music CD was handed out at church tonight. So, we will begin listening to the music so we will have it well memorized by December. Taylor and Aubrey already have their favorite song picked out!! The Living Christmas Tree at Thompson Boiling Arena is December 6th, 7th and 8th. Mark the dates on your calendar now and plan on attending one of the shows. It is all new this year!!!

- that Taylor and Aubrey have Godly teachers at church that are so loving and great influences on them. There are so many people involved in what they do at church and each week I am amazed at how much the teachers genuinely care about the children.

- that my house is clean. This does not happen often enough. I try to keep things picked up but to just clean real good does not happen as often as I would like.

- that I will be leaving for the beach on Saturday.

- that I am a mother to Taylor and Aubrey. They are so sweet and I love experiencing life with them. They are truly a joy to me.

- that I am a wife to Jody. He is my best friend and the greatest husband.

No comments: