Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pictures

We did pictures of the kiddos today at Covered Bridge Subdivision If you like to have outdoor nature pictures taken, I would recommend this subdivision for your pictures. There are lots of great backdrops for pictures. Here is a preview of some of the pictures. As you can see in the pictures, they had a lot fun playing around!! I can not show them all because some will need to be surprises!!


I can't believe how Taylor, Aubrey and Bennett are growing up. I have been looking at pictures from past years this week. It seems like not long ago it was just Taylor for pictures and then Taylor and baby Aubrey and then Taylor , Aubrey and baby Bennett. Now they all seem so grown-up. I am so proud of you Taylor, Aubrey and Bennett! I love you guys and you are gorgeous!




No comments: