Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!

Friday was mine and Jody's 16th anniversary. It is hard for me to believe that I have been married for 16 years, where has the time gone? We have been in love for many, many years. As long as I can remember!!! When we first were married, we were so young. We did not have a clue what was going to happen. We did not know that there would be so many happy times, we did not know there would be some bad times. We did not know that we would be so excited about two births - Taylor and Aubrey. We did not know we would be so scared when one of them was taken to the NICU after birth to spend time there. We did not know that having a family would bring so much blessing and joy!! The road has been hard, fun, scary, crazy, and perfect!! I would not have imagined life any other way.

Here is a song we had at the wedding. I am going to post songs on here all week that we had at our wedding. They were all great!! Hope you enjoy!

No comments: