Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Taylor

My baby girl Taylor is turning 12 years old today. March 24, 1997 was one of the happiest days in my life. The day Taylor made me a mommy for the first time. From the time of her birth, she has been a joy to me. I could not have dreamed for a more wonderful first daughter. Taylor, I hope you have a great day and remember that I love today and always!!

Here are 12 things that I love about Taylor...
1. She has a sweet and caring heart. She will do anything for anyone at anytime. She has a servant's heart.
2. She is so funny. She keeps us laughing all the time.
3. She has a sweet laugh.
4. she loves to sing and dance. She is very talented.
5. She loves her family.
6. She is becoming who God has created her to be.
7. She loves her church and her leaders in church.
8. She loves to shop.
9. She is a great big sister and friend.
10. She is smart and she loves to learn new things.
11. She loves to be with children and take care of them.
12. She will watch Jon and Kate Plus 8 and my other favorite shows with me.

This is the Bible Verse I claim for her ...

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Happy Birthday Taylor!!
You are so loved!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday, Taylor. We love you.

The Chudleys

Abby said...

Happy Belated Birthday Taylor!