Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baby Gabriella

I have not shared with some of you the news of the new baby in our family. My sister -in-law and brother-in-law adopted a baby 9 weeks ago. Her name is Gabriella Faith. I am so happy for the family to have this new addition. This adoption has made me start thinking and praying for birth mothers who lovingly and willingly place their babies for adoption. I know several children who are adopted. I know several families who are waiting to adopt.

This video was on a friend's blog who is waiting to adopt a baby. Listen to one birth mom share her story. Although all adoptions are different and unique, we need to pray for the birth moms and dads and families. We need to be supportive in their decision to do what is best for their baby.



So, may I introduce you to Gabriella Faith. Thank you birth mother for choosing my sister in law and her family to adopt your sweet baby. We are praying for you and your family daily. Please know that we will care for and love Gabriella so very much!!

No comments: