Monday, August 25, 2008

Feeling about the same...

After 2 different doctor's visits, a CT scan, blood work, 8 days of antibiotic, pain pills for one week, and Phenergan for the last part of the week, I am feeling ... about the same!!

I did find out the doctor wants me to have an XR this Friday and 2 scopes next Friday to get a look at what could be going on. So, that is the plan for now. I am not at all excited about this plan, remember I don't like medicine, needles, doctors, nurses, tests,... and this plan involves all of the above. Beginning yesterday, liquids have been okay on my stomach but food is still not a good thing (it has been 9 days since a meal has been part of my daily routine and that is not normal for me!!).

So, that is the plan for now. I will be trying to do some of the normal stuff that goes on in our life, I think I am needing an energy booster. I will update again soon.

No comments: