Friday, August 15, 2008

Fun Friday

We had a fun day today.

* We went to a small group event at a friend's house to play Wii and eat pizza. The girls had fun with other friends and I enjoyed the company of another mom as we planned the small group events for the upcoming year.

* We got to keep Wyatt and have baby fun today. Wyatt is a joy to have around and we have so much fun with him. You can just forget getting anything else done on days when Wyatt is around, we just play and enjoy baby time!!! (Happy 10 month old birthday today Wyatt).



* Aubrey is going to a friend's house for a sleepover tonight. She was so excited. She was up early by her choice (which is not typical of Aubrey!!) and could not wait for 3:00pm for Sydney to pick her up. I am sure they will have a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it.

* Taylor has a friend over and they have enjoyed listening to music, painting fingernails, playing with Wyatt, taking a walk, and just being together - we are glad you came over Katherine.

Still to come on Fun Friday...

* I am going to a Taste of Home party at a friend's house. It will be fun to think about new ways to decorate my home.

* Yard boy is mowing the yard

* Exciting Olympics to watch tonight. I am so into watching the Olympics this time. I am exhausted from watching it way to late but I have enjoyed the competition so far.

So, lots going on today. I hope everyone has a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I'm so blessed that you came to my house twice on Friday! I hope you had a great time!

Abby