Sunday, August 3, 2008

Week in Review

Where has this week gone? We have not done anything productive this week, just had fun. Isn't that what summer is about? Taylor has had cheer leading camp this week. We spent lots of time at the pool with family and friends. We went to Splash Country on Friday. We had fun shopping tax free on Saturday. etc, etc. Next week seems to have a lot of the same things going on except that Jody will be spending his week in Florida.

Oh, I almost forgot... We got a Wii Fit FINALLY!! We have been looking for one since they came out several months ago. We had no luck until yesterday and found one at the awesome Walmart!! We have just had it one day and I am soooo sore today - not a good sign about what kind of shape I am in!! We have been having fun playing the games and competing amongst each other on the Wii Fit. I think we will be having an Olympics going on at our house for the next few weeks as everyone tries to beat the other person's record. It has been a lot of fun.

I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Enjoy your wii fit! I need to get back on mine!

Abby