Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Jody

Today I'm excited to wish my best friend, husband, and father of my children Jody, a very happy birthday!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear, Jody
Happy birthday to you!

I would like to share with you some things I love about my husband...

1.) He loves God with all of his heart.

2.) He is a dedicated family man. I always know that the girls and I are his top priorities and he makes every decision with the well being of our family in mind.

3.) He is a great Dad!

4.) He is creative

5.) He is a faithful husband - faithful to his vows, faithful to provide for us, faithful to help, serve, and work for his family.

6.) He will clean bathrooms, clean the house, do laundry, wash dishes and not complain!!

7.) No matter what crazy idea I get in my head, he finds a way for it to work out - not always an easy task.

8.) I love it when he plays the piano and sings. I also love to hear him play the trumpet.

9.) HE LOVES TAKING US TO DISNEY WORLD!!

There are many, many other things that I love about him. Jody, I just want you to know that Taylor, Aubrey and I love you so much. We think you are the best husband and father!! We hope you have a great birthday. We wish you were home on your birthday so we could fix you breakfast in bed, wait on you all day, go to Best Buy, Circuit City, and wherever else YOU want to shop, and celebrate your day!! We hope you have a good day traveling home from New Orleans and we will see you when you get home tonight!!

No comments: