Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I wish......

I have a wish list today.

1. I wish, people did not have to deal with death of babies, children, parents, spouses, or anyone. I wish people did not have to die.
2. I wish, I could be blatantly honest when others start complaining about their physical problems. I'm talking about things like a sinus headache, a slight catch in the back, seasonal allergies. I'm tired of hearing about it. That's rude though. Their stuff seems petty to me, but then again those are real problems, and they are real to whomever is going through them.
3. I wish I could explain to people who complain to about their jobs, boss, co-workers, etc that they are so lucky to have a job at this point and they need to count their job, boss, co-workers, etc as a blessing.
4.I wish I was sitting on a beach right now and reading a good book or relaxing on a cruise ship.
5. I wish my girls never had to be sad or have people be mean to them.
6. I wish I was taking a long nap somewhere outside where it was cool.
7. I wish I could always be on top, never on bottom. But, if I never saw the bottom, would I recognize the top?
8. I wish I could give Taylor and Aubrey the world. They'll have to settle for all my love. So far, they seem to be happy with that.
9.I wish I could spend more time with people who are special to me. It seems like everyone is too busy to have time for fun and visiting.
10.I wish I could take my grandmother's pain away so that she wouldn't have to deal with that all the time. I wish she only had days of feeling great.
11. I wish I had gotten the girls ears pierced when they were babies so they did not have to decide for themselves now if they really want to have the pain of having pierced ears.
12. I wish I was eating at Cheeseburger in Paradise tonight for dinner. I wish I was having an Orange Julius tonight for dessert instead of trying to eat healthy and lose weight.
12. I wish I could express my gratitude and love to all the people who are special to me. Sometimes I wonder if they really know how special they are to me.
13.I wish I had more time in the day to finish my to-do list and then have time to just relax and feel like I was being lazy!!
14.I wish I had more of the fresh picked strawberries from earlier in the week when I went strawberry picking. They were delicious.
15.I wish my Jesus would come back today. Wouldn't that be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are just random thoughts I have going through my head at this point in time. Some important to me and some just silly. It is always good to wish...

No comments: