Wednesday, May 27, 2009

List of 8's

A while back, I was tagged to complete this - the list of 8's. And since I'm trying to avoid doing the piles of laundry that I have, here goes!

The rules are:
1. Mention the person that tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers.
4. Tell them that they have been tagged.

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Summer Break!
2. Spending time with my family.
3. Watching my girls dance at Universal Studios and Sea World this summer
4. Watching my girls grow up
5. Cooking up new recipes
6. Camping
7.The girls dance recital
8. Heaven


8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Drank a Pepsi icee
2. Unpacked the camper
3. Started laundry
4. Went to the grocery store for mustard
5. Ate lunch at Pizza Hut - yummy!
6. Put gasoline in the van
7. Started catching up my blog
8. Got in bed at 11:00ish pm

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Sew
2. Buy a vacation house at the beach
3. Buy a condo at Disney World
4. Take beautiful pictures and edit them
5. Spend time on creative endeavors.
6. Have a maid. Who comes every day. So I'd never have to clean.
7. Travel to different countries with my family
8. Have a chef. Who comes every meal.

8 Shows I Watch
1. Jon and Kate Plus 8
2. ER
3. Biggest Loser
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. Paula Deene
6. Rachel Ray
7. House Hunters
8. The Unit

8 Bloggers That I Tagged
Okay, I'm skipping this ...But please, if you want to, go for it!

No comments: