Wednesday, May 27, 2009

An old Hymn

I am back and blogging like crazy. I have lots to catch up on.



Just to let you know that each week I am going to post a hymn on Wednesday. Here is the reason behind me doing so. One of the things I love about my church is that the music worship leader is awesome in singing the old hymns. One day in church I was thinking how special these hymns are to me because I sung them growing up in church. So for the last part of the school year and through the summer the girls and I have been learning the words and tunes to the old hymns. (We can use this as music appreciation in our school!! ) I wanted to share them with you also. I love the new worship songs as well but there is something in the old hymns and the stories about why they were written. Most of the information I have gotten about the hymn is from the book " Then Sings My Soul". I hope you enjoy the different hymn each week.

No comments: