Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary Jody...

Jody and I celebrated 17 years of marriage on Saturday. I am thankful for another year of being married to my best friend. I thought I would list some things about my hubby (in no particular order) that make him so special and that I am thankful for.

1. Jody is a dreamer! I am not talking little dreams, either. I am talking grand, detailed dreams that have been thought out.

2. Jody trusts whole-heartily in God. Even going through rough times, he always reminds me that God is going to take care of us. He never doubts that God is by our side.

3. He is a loyal friend. Man, if I wasn't married to this guy I would definitely want to be his friend!

4. He doesn't take himself too seriously (aka--he is a BIG kid)!!! Have you seen him at Disney World? He gets so excited and just wants to have fun.

5. Jody is soooo patient. He just takes things in stride. He is very laid back and doesn't get worked up about things very often.

6. He is a FANTASTIC dad! He is strong, sensitive and loving to our children.
The way he looks at, talks to, and loves Taylor and Aubrey is the sweetest thing ever! The girls light up when he is around. They both have him wrapped around their little fingers!

7. He is a wonderful husband who goes out of his way to make me happy. He puts my comfort before his own.

8. He loves me. I don't know of any better way to say it than that.
Even when I am being nutty and irrational. He loves me. Even when I am being moody and mean. He loves me.

9. He allows me to dream big and supports me no matter what crazy ideas I come up with!


God blessed me beyond my wildest dreams the day He brought us together. I am so happy to be married to such a wonderful, loving man.

Happy Anniversary Jody, I love you!!

No comments: