Monday, August 24, 2009

I don't...

A little Monday fun about things I don't...

- I don't drink coffee... but oh how I love the smell of it!

- I don't watch the news when Jody is out of town... freaks me out!

- I don't enjoy cleaning my house... I force myself to clean!

- I don't EVER have a completely clean house...who has time for that...that is way over-rated!!

- I don't know what I ever did without my children...I can not imagine my life any other way than how it is right now!

- I don't EVER want to be caught without my Burt's Bees or Carmex lip balm nearby...I might just have a come apart if I can not quickly lay my hands on one!

- I don't mind if my kids make a mess...especially if they are having a good time...we can always clean it up later!

Share in the fun of "I don't..." I would like to hear what you don't... Share in the comment section or post on you blog and leave a link to your blog in the comment section so we can all check it out!

Happy Monday!!

No comments: