Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Up on my Soap Box...

about some current events that are on my mind. Okay so this isn't earth shattering or solving world hunger or anything but here it goes.



To Jon & Kate,
I know this is kinda old news but I just watched the start of your new episodes - you know since the split and I can't remain silent any longer. I have been a fan of yours for a long time - like since your documentary and I loved your family from the beginning. Your kids are just so cute. I don't think your family should be on t.v. all the time but that is your decision.
Kate you have got to stop playing the victim. It is driving me crazy. You have always been so mean to Jon. In the early years I defended your behavior thinking you have 8 young kids and I am sure you are stressed and just trying to survive. But, as the years went on and you transformed into a diva and got 24 hour help with the kids and had the opportunity to go workout, go get your nails done, and shower while someone else was watching your kids giving you a break. You should not have continued to treat Jon that way. I am tired of seeing you on magazines EVERY time I am at the store blaming Jon. It takes two ( and God) to make a marriage work and you have a role in your marriage falling apart - even though you aren't the one who strayed.
Jon although I don't agree with what you are doing either.
Of course in the end it really is the kids who pay the price.


The second on my list is texting while driving. There are now studies that show texting is more dangerous then driving drunk. You can probably add into that checking email, dialing, facebooking, and whatever else your phone does. The scary thing is truck drivers, train operators, bus drivers, etc. are doing this... For the safety of our families on the road help spread the word about just how dangerous this is.

Thank you I will now step down off my soap box...

1 comment: