Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sanctus Real - "Lead Me"

Jody and I have been blessed with a great marriage. We have been married for 17+ years and been friends for more years. It has not been a marriage without conflict. We have had struggles and we have had disappointments in each other.

However, through all the years, Jody has been the rock in our marriage. He has guided our marriage. He has been the leader we needed in our home. For that, I feel blessed.

I know not all marriages are like this. I hear too many times of marriage ending in divorce or marriages where the couple does not seem like they like each other at all. I pray for people who are in marriages like this. I pray that you will seek Christan counseling and find help to resolve any conflict that may be between you and your spouse.

Listen to the story behind the song "Lead Me" in this post. I will post the song video in the next post.

No comments: