Monday, January 24, 2011

my funeral

I heard something last night that really caught my attention.... it was that we preach our own funeral. Without a preacher even standing up and talking at your funeral, the people that are there already know you and who you were as a person. So then I got to thinking.... who am I??? What will people say about me when I go? So then I tried to think of just 10 positive things about me as a person that other people might think..... so here is what I got:

(1) Christian..... I hope that's the first thing people think of
(2) Tried to be a great mom.... always trying to spend as much time with my girls as possible and let them know how much I love them.
(3) Try to be a good wife....
(4) People pleaser...
(5) Try to keep things as organized and clean as I can...
(6) Positive person...
(7) Not a me, me, me person....
(8) Love to cook and experience new things....
(9) Try to be a great friend/daughter/person/sister.....
(10) I LOVE absolutely LOVE my family.....

*** That's really hard and challenging to come up with. It's hard trying to put yourself on the outside looking at you and coming up with 10 things that you think other people would say about you if something were to happen to you.

No comments: