Monday, June 9, 2008

Busy week

Hi All,

I am back. It has been one busy week since I have last posted. Last week was dance recital week and this week is Vacation Bible School. I have many things to post about, so keep checking back. I will get some pictures posted soon.

As you know, it has been soooooo hot!! We have been in the pool every day and having lots of fun with friends and family at the pool. We always enjoy pool days.

Aubrey and Jody went to a party on a farm on Saturday and had so much fun. The party was for first, second and third grade 8:15am Bible Fellowship (Sunday School) classes at church. They got to go on a hayride, ride 4-wheelers, tye-dye shirts, and play with water balloons before having to leave early to get to the dance recital. Aubrey had so much fun. Thanks Mr. Dan for being such a great teacher for Aubrey and our family friend.

The dance recital was great. Taylor and Aubrey did a great job and had a fun time at the recital. They both danced very well and I was so proud of them. I will post pictures soon.

I will also need to mention what a great job Daddy and Papaw did dancing at the recital. Each year, our dance recital has a father and daughter dance. Each year, Daddy and Papaw participate because the girls want to dance. They always act like they are so stressed about learning the dance steps and each year they do an awesome job. I think we know where Taylor and Aubrey get their dance moves from!!

This week is Vacation Bible School at church. The theme is "A Army for One." There are many great activities planned and lots of fun things to do. I will post more as the week goes on and maybe some pictures. I am working in the one year old room, it is very busy. I forgot how much energy it takes to care for and keep entertained a one year old. All the children in the class are precious and so sweet. I just enjoy remembering back to the days the girls were that age and how much fun we had. The time has gone so quickly since the girls were 1 year olds. I also enjoy getting to read my favorite books and singing my favorite songs. Sometime this week I am planning on blowing bubbles - my all time favorite 1 year old activity.

No comments: