Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer Schedules

As many of you know, I like to have a daily plan or schedule. I do not do well wihtout some sort of plan for my day. I have been joked by keeping such a schedule (thank you Michelle). A highlight of my Sunday afternoon is sitting down with my daytimer and writing in and checking all my days for the next week.

So, with that being said, you will be happy to know that since school has been out I have not had a schedule for our summer days. I have survived but not to my best! We plan our week day-by-day. We know we will be swimming, going to the library, going to Splash Country, going to the park and sprinklers, seeing movies, and doing whatever else comes up.

However, I can not in good conscious just completely slack off. So, here are some summer projects I want to complete: work on scrapbooks and get caught up, organize a scrapbook and craft area, organize school material for next school year, finish painting the inside of our house, and declutter the garage. This should keep me going through the summer. I just feel more like myself with some sort of plan. It gives my day direction and makes our home happier.

What do you have planned for the summer?

No comments: