Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Kim

Today I'm excited to wish my friend, Kim, a very happy birthday! (and if you are not aware of it, June 30th is a "holiday" because of Kim's birthday - right John)

SOOOOOOOOOO................

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear, Kim!
Happy birthday to you!

I met Kim several years ago when she started coming to church at Stock Creek. When I met Kim I knew she was special. From the beginning Kim and I hit it off. She was a caring and sweet person. She immediately started talking with Taylor and Aubrey to get to know them. They have loved her since.

Here are some things I would like to share with you about Kim:

1.) She is a giver. Kim gives of herself...her time, talents, advice, love, etc. If you ask her for a favor you know it will be done. I have seen her so many times do this for my family, her family, and her friends.

2.) She loves her family. She is a great wife, sister, daughter, granddaughter and niece. Her family all know how much Kim loves them. She makes sure and shares that with them all the time. She enjoys spending time with them and they are very important to her. She has also included us into her family on special occasions and we are so thankful to have her family's friendship.

4.) She loves Jesus!! She has a love for God in her heart. Following God's plan for her life is very important to Kim.

5.) She is a girly girl! Put her in a room full of anything purple, glittery, or bling- bling and she is happy. She has a love of shoes, clothes, nail polish, rings, necklaces, bracelets, purses, etc. She keeps my girls entertained for hours with all her girly girl stuff!!

6.) She loves to dance! She has a talent for dance.

Kim, thank you for your friendship. Thank you for your positive influence on Taylor and Aubrey. Thank you for being you! I hope you have an awesome birthday!! We love you!

No comments: