Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday

Today, Taylor and Aubrey went to get their haircut. These are before the haircut:

 
 
Posted by Picasa


These are after the haircut:

 
 
Posted by Picasa




It makes me sad to take them for haircuts now because they tell the hair cutter how they want their hair to be cut and what length all by themselves. Of course I have already consulted with them on the way there. But they still like to tell the hair cutter how they want it cut themselves. I remember and miss the days when I got to make all the decisions. I am glad they wanted to go get their haircut, it looks so good.

After getting haircuts, we went to Target. We found some really good deals on clearance items. A dress for Taylor, a dress for Aubrey, a pair of pants for Jody, etc... It was a good day at Target!!

Then we went to the Tomato Head downtown for dinner and then to Rita's for Italian Ice. Both were yummy!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and stays warm!!

No comments: