Monday, January 19, 2009

50 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

I really don't want to do dishes or clean my house or any of that other stuff I should be doing so I had gotten this awhile back and I think today would be a good day to post :)

50 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? books, clothes, shoes, purses, games, roller blades, DVD, magazines and I am sure lots of crumbs. You could survive out of my back seat for a few days I am sure.

2. What's your favorite curse word? I don't say any curse words. I guess the nearest word would be "shoot"

3. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Jody, Taylor and Aubrey

4. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? fixing breakfast

5. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? unpacking groceries

6. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? cleaning up dinner

7. Have you ever been to a strip club? no.

8. What is the last thing you said aloud? "that is crazy"

9. What is the best ice cream flavor? peanut butter from Molly Moo's

10. What was the last thing you had to drink? Pepsi Icee from BP

11. What are you wearing right now? blue sweatpants, grey tshirt and fuzzy crocs

12. What was the last thing you ate? tomato soup for lunch

13. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? not this week, it is only Monday

14. When was the last time you ran? I don't run...unless someone is chasing me or I am running away from danger!

15. What's the last sporting event you watched? In person I have watched Bennett's Upward Basketball game and a UT Men's basketball game. Seen lots of games on t.v. in the last few weeks.

16. Who is the last person you emailed? my friend Pam

17. Ever go camping? YES, love it!

18. Do you have a tan? No, but I wish I did.

19. Do you drink your soda from a straw? no

20 What did your last IM say? from Allison about getting together for lunch one day

21. Are you someone's best friend? I would like to think so.

22. Where will you be tomorrow? same daily stuff and watching the inauguration

23. Where is your mom right now? She's at home I would think. Tomorrow is her birthday!

24. Look to your left, what do you see? I see the snow falling, my neighbors house and Taylor outside playing in the snow with Hannah.

25. What color is your watch? I don't wear a watch

26. What do you think of when you think of Australia? kangaroo, Outback Steak House, and that I would love to go there someday.

27. Would you consider plastic surgery? not sure

28. What is your birthstone? sapphire

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru? go in unless it is pouring down rain!!

30. How many kids do you want? 2 or more !

31. Do you have a dog? No, but would really like to have one or two

32. Last person you talked to on the phone? Aubrey

33. Have you met anyone famous? Jeff Gordon before a race in Bristol, TN

34. Any plans today? It is already 4:30pm, so I am planning on cooking dinner, watching some Food Network, typing my dictation job, and having a fun night at home.

35. How many states have you lived in? Just one, Tennessee.

36. Ever go to college? University of Tennessee in Knoxville with a degree in Early Childhood Education

37. Where are you right now? in our "office"

38. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? I guess it would be that we are looking for a new desk for Jody and can not find what we want.

39. Last song listened to? "Lay It Down" by Todd Agnew. Listening to my Ipod

40. Are you allergic to anything? According to my children I am allergic to cigarette smoke. I always say this because I can not stand to be around cigarette smoke!! But I am not REALLY allergic to it, just trying to save my lungs!

41. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My New Balance tennis shoes and fuzzy crocs

42. Are you jealous of anyone? yeah...of course:)

43. Is anyone jealous of you? haha...doubtful

44. What time is it? 4:45 pm

45. Do any of your friends have children? yes, most of them!!

46. Do you eat healthy? Better than I was and still trying to do better!!

47. What do you usually do during the day? type dictation (my part time job), homeschool my children, cook, do laundry, clean up, transport the girls to their activities, etc...

48. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? I usually say "hi" or "hey"

49. How did you get your scars? Falling into the corner of a stereo while I was dancing when I was young(forehead), cyst removal (left hand pointer finger and right arm in the inside fold of my elbow), C-section scar (yuck), lots of scars on my legs from being clumsy

50. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? thirty something!!

Let us know 50 things about you!!

No comments: