Tuesday, January 1, 2013

answers...

If you read my post yesterday, then you know I was going to answer some questions.  Here are some of the questions I have pondered for January 1st...

1. What are you most thankful for?  my family, my health, my friends, my church and Jesus.  

2. What were the highlights of 2012 for you? every single moment with Taylor and Aubrey, having Piper in my life for 6 1/2 months, having Gracie for 4 weeks, family Disney trips, trip to beach with Jody

3. What are you hoping for in 2013? I am hoping to be a better person.  I am hoping to not lose anyone I love.  I am hoping to be a light for Jesus in all that I do.  I am hoping to say yes more to the things that bring my joy.  I am hoping to treasure every moment in life.  

4. What were some of your favorites of 2012? (Clothes, movies, songs, TV shows, ) knit dresses, boots, "10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redmond and "None But Jesus" by Hillsong.  I found I love taking care of newborn babies.  I love the tv show Parenthood.  

5. Who was God to you in 2012? God was comforter, refuge and encourager to me.

No comments: