Wednesday, January 16, 2013

waiting

How many times in our life are we "waiting".  "Waiting" for the spouse God has for us, waiting for children to bless our family, waiting for a job opportunity, waiting for health test results, waiting for a marriage to be repaired, etc.  I am currently "waiting" in my life and some days I need to feel that God is there with me (even though I know He is).  If I were to create a 'worship while waiting' playlist, it might include some of these songs (some are oldies, and some are new favorites):

Waiting Here For You - Christy Nockels

Carry Me to the Cross - Kutless

Endless Hallelujah - Matt Redman
"No more tears or broken dreams..."

The Stand - Hillsong United

God I Look to You - Bethel Live - Be Lifted High

Faithful God - Laura Story


Hallelujah - Heather Williams 

What Joy (Psalm 146)

Everlasting God - Lincoln Brewster

If you say Go - Rachel Milstead

Jesus, Draw Me Ever Nearer

While I'm Waiting - John Waller

The Love of the Lord Endures - Joy Williams

Silence - Joy Williams

Mighty to Save - Hillsong

Come and Listen - David Crowder Band

Listen to one or more of these while you are "waiting" and hear what God has to say to you :)

No comments: