Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Jody

While on the camping trip the last week of October, we celebrated Jody's birthday. His actual birthday had been a couple of weeks before but we never got to celebrate. We tried the day of his birthday but lots was going on already and nothing seemed to work out to get to celebrate. So, we took advantage of our time together and celebrated Jody!!

Jody chose Bubba Gump to eat lunch. It was delicious!!
Then we just strolled around and spent time together as a family.

So, in honor of Jody's birthday that I did not post about almost one month ago...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Jody,
Happy Birthday to you!!

I want to wish my best friend, husband, and father of my children Jody, a belated happy birthday!

I would like to share with you some things I love about my husband...
1.) He loves God.
2.) He is a dedicated family man.
3.) He is a great Dad!
4.) He is creative
5.) He is a faithful husband
6) He does not complain about anything!!
7.) No matter what I want to do, he finds a way for me to do it.
8.) He is talented in music - plays the piano and trumpet and sings.
9.) HE LOVES TAKING US TO DISNEY WORLD!! (will be leaving in a few weeks)

There are many, many other things that I love about him. Jody, I just want you to know that Taylor, Aubrey and I love you so much. We think you are the best husband and father!! We hope you had a great birthday!!

No comments: