Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

I was just going to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and not get all crazy about Thanksgiving. However, my plans have changed!!
There is so much to be thankful for and I want to live my life with a thankful heart every day. So, I am going to list some things I am thankful for:

1. I am thankful for a husband who loves me and his daughters.
2. I am thankful for his job and for my job.
3. I am thankful that God gave us the miracle of two daughters.
4. I am thankful for great parents who have loved me for my entire life. I am thankful for my sister and her family.
5. I am thankful for my sweet neighbors.
6. I am thankful for so many simple blessings that come my way~day to day.
7. I am thankful for my home and for the memories that are being made there each day.
8. I am thankful for health.
9. I am thankful I get to spend my days at home with my children. There is never a dull moment. When I look through their eyes I see a world of hope and possibility.
10. I am thankful for the Lord's love and forgiveness.
11. I am thankful for our freedom in America.
12. I am thankful for my church, my pastor, and the church staff.
13. I am thankful for each season and how we can see God's handiwork in each change.
14. I am thankful for my new puppy and the excitement she brings to our home.

Lots to be thankful for. God is so good.

No comments: