Monday, November 16, 2009

"Something More"

Well it has been one of the days...There has been so many things to do today and I feel like I am not adequate enough. I feel inadequate to care for my family, homeschool my girls, comfort a friend who has a sick and hurt child, visit with neighbors, care for the house, be a good employee, and the list goes on and on.

Why do I want to do all of this? Why do I want to spend all my time doing these things? The reason is because I want and strive to be an example of God's love to my family, my friends, strangers that I meet out in the day to day experiences of life, my employer, neighbors, to everyone I come into contact with on a daily basis. I also want to be an example for my girls of how God's love should radiate through them.

So I found another song. As soon as I heard it I could feel God wrapping His arms around me. I have found myself listening to it many times. The line about "On the days I feel like I failed you". There have been many of these days. I feel like I am constantly not giving God the credit when it is due or relying on him when I should. But have I decided to praise God for I am His. Hallelujah, I am His!!

should.

No comments: