Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Aubrey

Well, my baby turns 9 today....

It is hard to believe that 9 years ago today, Aubrey was born. She was born 8 weeks early. She weighed 4 pounds 6 ounces when she was born. She was so tiny and so frail. Yet she was beautiful and she was a fighter. She had some rough days in the beginning of her life because she was so small and born so early. Yet, she was strong. She began to grow and get stronger and she has been healthy since her birth. We thank God each day for her health and her life.

I was looking at some pictures the other day and thinking of the day she was born and I simply can't believe we are 9 years into this journey with her...

Let me share 9 things about Aubrey that I love...

1)She has spirit. All that know her have no doubt about this.
2)She has passion. When there is something she wants, she will strive with everything in her to get it.
3)She has a sweet and caring heart.
4)She observes and listens to all going on around her.
5)She has a sweet laugh.
6)She loves to dance and sing.
7)She loves her family.
8)She loves clothes and fashion.
9)She is becoming who God has created her to be.

This is the Bible verse I claim for her...

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


Over the next 9 years, she will move from girl to woman and begin to peruse God's plan in HER life.... I KNOW she has amazing gifts to share with the world....I only pray that I help her discover those gifts.

Happy Birthday baby girl...
You are so loved!!

No comments: