Monday, September 22, 2008

Manic Monday

That is what I feel like we are having today. Since getting up this morning it has been go, go, go. After school today we have been cleaning out Taylor and Aubrey's bedroom. We are getting ready for a garage sale and I am using this as an excuse to clean out clothes, toys, stuffed animals, etc... (yes this is a carried over project from last week!!). I will let you know more about the garage sale this weekend, just make plans to come by on Friday and/or Saturday.

For dinner tonight we had homemade pizzas. This is one of few meals that I can fix that is a favorite for Taylor and Aubrey. I prepare the toppings and then they fix whatever they want on their pizza. The pizza was extra delicious tonight because we had been on a bike ride/walk before dinner and were extra hungry and had extra calories to eat!! (the first pizza is mine, the second pizza is Taylor's and the third pizza is Aubrey's)

No comments: