Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Cleaning

One of my projects this week is cleaning. Not only cleaning up the stuff lying around and cleaning up the dirt but organizing and getting rid of stuff. I am getting ready for a garage sale in a few weekends and I am cleaning out ( at least today anyway ).

But I have noticed that while I clean certain areas of the house (today it was laundry room, dining room, and kitchen) other areas are being destroyed by Taylor and Aubrey (today it was the playroom). I think tomorrow they will be encouraged to help clean up and clean out ( I think I may have to do some bribing ).

Here is a favorite quote of mine regarding cleaning: "Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." - Phyllis Diller

Here is another one: "I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on." - Roseanne Barr

We do not have much going on this week other than the "normal". I will keep you updated through the week. Jody is working in San Diego this week and we already miss him! I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: