Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Fun

This weekend has been fun and busy. We had a garage sale at my sister's house. Her subdivision had a yard sale this weekend and I took some of my treasures to her house for others to enjoy!! I sold lots of treasures and got to visit with lots of people. It was a good Friday and Saturday at the yard sale!

Jody went camping Friday night with guys from our Bible Fellowship class. The girls went to sleep over at friends houses. What was I to do? I went shopping!! I spent 2 hours in Target by myself, it was scary!!

The girls had Living Christmas Tree dance practice Saturday and Sunday. It was a weekend practice. They had a good time of course because they were dancing!! They were really tired by the end of the day of Sunday!!

Sunday night at church Aubrey's choir sang during worship service. This is the first time this group has sung together as 3rd and 4th graders!! They did an awesome job. This is the group I work with and I am glad I have gotten to know these children. They are really great kids and we have a good time each week in practice. We are starting practice for Living Christmas Tree music, Christmas music, etc.. It is a busy time in choir.

Jody is working in Knoxville this week!! We are so excited. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: